The Wilcox Line of ERGOCTO Xe Control Activation Grips is the next generation accessory that is ergonomically positioned for the user to control Wilcox new line of “Xe” laser and fire control devices. The ERGOCTO Xe Control Activation Grip mounts directly to the 6 o’clock rail position of the weapon with a unique grip design which allows for up to eight radial positions of the control button by the user. This feature provides an integrated control button that has an over molded skin that featuring a tactile surface that helps prevent slippage of the weapon grip when controlling the device. Two End Caps are provided, a stubby and extended length. The attachment mechanism of the ERGOCTO Xe Control Activation Grip features a very low-profile stance on the rail that prevents snag hazard and does not interfere with the user’s natural position when handling a weapon. The ERGOCTO Xe Control Activation Grip is available in two configurations: single cable configuration that connects securely to Wilcox laser products or a dual connector cable configuration that connects to the Wilcox Laser products and the other connects to any Surefire flashlight product that has the tail-cap interface.
Features and Benefits
- Provides low profile anti-snag attachment to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- Ergonomically designed grip with vertical and horizontal ribs prevent slippage during weapon fire
- Rubberized grip allows for customized positioning of up to eight radial locations for ergonomic placement of the control button by the user
- The control button on the pressure pad is distinctive in shape enhancing the user’s ability to locate the button while wearing gloves
- Removable End Caps provides stowage compartment for (1) one CR123A Battery
- Stubby and extended length End Caps are provided for user preference