The Wilcox BOSS MXe is an intelligent reflex sight with BTAC provided networked maintenance and life cycle management, inclusive to the BOSS family of products. The BOSS MXe features a fully integrated, environmentally stable optical bench that houses coaligned reflex and iron sight.
Decisively designed for the assaulter, the BOSS MXe differentiates itself from any other reflex sight. Wilcox has set the standards for optical performance in distortion, clarity and uniformity, aiding in increasing the warfighter’s lethality and situational awareness. An on-board maintenance counter monitors the total round count fired from the weapon, similar to an odometer in a vehicle. This real-time shared data with the depot’s armorer through the Armorer’s App from BlueforceCOMMAND will enhance the maintenance of the weapon.
When the BOSS MXe is securely mounted to any Picatinny style 1913 rail, it provides rock solid boresight retention. The BOSS MXe was developed to improve accuracy, particularly when mounted onto the KMA556 rifle. The use of one windage and elevation adjustor delivers repeatable accuracy that can’t be found with any other fire control system on the market.
Features and Benefits
- Product designed with future customer driven upgrades in mind which include laser packages and remote switches
- Optical bench is aligned to weapon using one windage and one elevation adjustment
- Powered by one (1) CR123 battery with a side loading location, allowing rapid battery replacement
without removing the sight from the weapon
- Mounts to any 1913 Picatinny rail secured by 2 shock nuts
- Bluetooth interface provides key information on mobile devices
- Reflex sight features a built-in back up iron sight
- Military grade aluminum alloy machined light weighthousing
- BOSS MXe offers 16 levels of brightness settings. The 2 MOA red dot can be manually adjusted by pressing plus or minus buttons
- BOSS MXe is waterproof up to one hour (IP67 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter)