SURE SHOT NIGHT VISION OFFERS OFFERS RETUBE AND
The PVS-27 is well known as one of the best night vision clip-ons. Utilizing a large f/1.0 catadioptric lens its light gathering capabilities are unmatched. The gain and focus controls are much more ergonomically suited for the shooter behind the rifle than its little brother the PVS-30. The PVS-27 uses a collimating prism which when properly adjusted allows the user to swap the optic to multiple rifles without any change of zero.
The PVS-27 has used a ITT Pinnacle image intensifier tube for years now, which in its prime was a top tier tube, but with the modern advances in filmless and hybrid tube technology, the ITT Pinnacle has left a lot to be desired. The modern day night vision user is left wanting more out of their night vision clip-on, and we were able to deliver what our customers want by retubing with a variety of superior image intensifier tubes. We have been using tubes like L3 filmless white phosphor image intensifier tubes (1701, 20ua/um and 22ua/um) and Photonis 4G image intensifier tubes.
Our retubing process will consist of the following:
- Inspection of your clip-on and note all repairs upon receiving.
- Remove and replace the image intensifier tube with the new tube you choose
- Collimation (boresight) of optic to within 1 MOA and testing accuracy of optic
- Repair and replace any defective hardware such as screws and mounts
- Coating of optical housing using Cerakote from CP Tactical Solutions
- New data plate with your new tube serial number
All units that have been retubed with Sure Shot Night Vision LLC will come with 3 year limited warranty and a lifetime guarantee on collimation. The limited warranty will cover workmanship defects and any defect that was not done by the user.